From the minds of Daniel Kwan and Daniel Scheinert, a wild journey through the five prevailing multiverse theories, as told by a wide-ranging group of writers, scientists, and illustrators.
Featuring a foreword by Ted Chiang, an alternate opening to Everything Everywhere All at Once, an original essay by Sasha Sagan, and excerpted writing from Jorge Luis Borges, Alan Watts, and David Eagleman, the book also includes:
○ Three original short stories by Esmé Weijun Wang, Etgar Keret, and Emily Segal, all beginning with the same sentence
○ Chapter openers and science consulting by Natalie Wolchover
○ Parallel short fiction by Billy Chew, Julia Pott, and Daniel Kwan
○ An original comic by Lizzy Stewart
○ A conversation between three quilters on the quilted theory of the multiverse
○ An interview between the Daniels and David Eagleman
○ Original illustrations by 11 artists
○ 9 x 12 in.
○ Silver cold foil cover with matte varnish
○ 3 tip-in booklets
○ Squareback binding