“As early as I can remember, I have understood the concept that clothing can be a conduit for communicating one’s personality and tastes.” — Heidi Bivens
Strip down and slip into Euphoria Fashion, Heidi Bivens’ encyclopedia of fabricated fantasy. From the micro mini-skirts worn in the halls of Euphoria High to the maximalist theater of house party outfits, Euphoria Fashion is about more than just costumes – it’s a guide in understanding that clothes are the conduit.
○ An introduction by Jeremy Scott
○ Intimate conversations and behind-the-scenes breakdowns with your favorite cast members
○ Exclusive Q&As with world-famous fashion houses and designers like Coperni and Arianne Phillips
○ Original essays from William Van Meter, Mitchell Kuga, José Criales-Unzueta, and Biz Sherbert on high-camp, normcore bondage, and the moods and memes pulled from Euphoria twitter
○ & much more
○ 8.25 x 11.75 in.
○ Clothbound hardcover stamped with holographic foil
A24 All Access
Join to get...
- Zine subscription
- Birthday gift
- Special discounts
- Membership pin
- & more